Reliant Publishing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Reliant Publishing

The forum dedicated to comic book publisher Reliant Publishing!

You are not connected. Please login or register

2010 will be a busy time!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

12010 will be a busy time! Empty 2010 will be a busy time! Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:36 am

The Bill

The Bill
Administrator
Administrator

I wish I could tell everyone of all the things going on "behind the curtain" (to steal a phrase from professional wrestling), but unfortunately I can't divulge too much at the moment. Suffice it to say though that I have what feels like 100 irons in various fires right now.

A couple things I can mention right now:
Relaint Publishing has the titles Tales From Thunder City and Jeremiah Cooper added to the Indyplanet catalog, and they will be available for comic book stores to order anytime now! I am very excited about that for obvious reasons. You may be wondering about the title which kicked everything off, Reliant Presents. Well, in a rare moment of clarity and pseudo-genius, I came up with an idea to retool the previously released issues for comic store shelves. More on that in due time...

Craig and I (well, mostly Craig really) are hard at work to redo the website. It should look all spiffy sometime soon! Hopefully in time for the new year. We already have a new company logo!

I have a couple of new contributing artists you'll be seeing stuff from as early as next month! I am very excited about this, please be sure to let us know what you think!

Finally, I have a more focused direction for myself personally, for 2010. I will discuss that closer to the end of the year...which isn't too far away at this point! Also, I have begun a new column called "Bill's Bully Pulpit" which makes its first appearance in Reliant Presents Annual 2009. It's in the tradition of Stan Lee's "Stan's Soapbox" or Joe Quesada's "Cup O' Joe". Just a means of me of jawing about things and being able to pass along notes of interest and such. You'll have to let me know what you think!

Anyway, that's it for now. I will, of course, keep you up to date on things at the appropriate times. Have a good one Smile

http://www.reliantpublishing.com

22010 will be a busy time! Empty Re: 2010 will be a busy time! Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:24 am

GoliathAssassin

GoliathAssassin
Masked Vigilante
Masked Vigilante

This new column sounds interesting... having no knowledge of your other references, I guess I will have to wait an see for myself what it will be like. Cool

http://allpoetry.com/GoliathAssassin

32010 will be a busy time! Empty Re: 2010 will be a busy time! Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:05 pm

The Bill

The Bill
Administrator
Administrator

GoliathAssassin wrote:This new column sounds interesting... having no knowledge of your other references, I guess I will have to wait an see for myself what it will be like. Cool

You will indeed have to wait. It was a nice try, you snooping around the drawing board, looking for clues to upcoming things. Too bad I cleaned it off for the holiday weekend! tongue

http://www.reliantpublishing.com

42010 will be a busy time! Empty Re: 2010 will be a busy time! Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:11 pm

GoliathAssassin

GoliathAssassin
Masked Vigilante
Masked Vigilante

Bill, I will ALWAYS be a mole in the system that is Reliant Presents! But you have to understand also, that I'd never blow something BIG for the rest of your readers. I'd give bits and pieces more confusing than informative... because at the end of the day, I want to feel like I have special information that nobody else has the priviledge of having. tongue Maybe I should start my own "insider propaganda" thread somewhere on the forum. Cool

If nothing else, it would be funny.

Especially on weeks where I'd have to make the propaganda up all by myself! jocolor

http://allpoetry.com/GoliathAssassin

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum