Reliant Publishing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Reliant Publishing

The forum dedicated to comic book publisher Reliant Publishing!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anybody have a favorite "Tales From Thunder City" character yet?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

GoliathAssassin

GoliathAssassin
Masked Vigilante
Masked Vigilante

Although I've never actually read the finished issue, I have seen art/storyboards During the pre-procuction process. I would like to get more familiar with the character of Rebel Yell and others to come, but I am almost positive that I've already found my favorite character in the Human Dynamo.

Who doesn't like a character clad head-to-toe in bionic armor? Plus, there's a human element to him that I will enjoy seeing played out in the future. But barring even the smallest spoiler, I should probably end the discussion right there. Smile

Last edited by GoliathAssassin on Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

http://allpoetry.com/GoliathAssassin

GoliathAssassin

GoliathAssassin
Masked Vigilante
Masked Vigilante

Okay, I've now read the issue and surprisingly enough, I am very interested in this Big Foot character. He's quite possibly the oddest villain ever put into a comic!

He's NOT the cannibal killer everyone's talking about... he's actually a vegetarian? Yet he's got no scruples about knocking Rebel Yell or any other costumed wierdo all the way back to Thunder City where they belong!

What makes this villain such a bad dude, and what keeps him from giving into his carnal/primal instincts entirely? And what brand of shampoo does he prefer, if any? (Hey, the dude's got a LOT of hair!)

Big thumbs-up on the sasquatch guy. He's probably my pick for the most intriguing villain Reliant has right now. And a big part of that is because he's so obscure and seemingly unpredictable. He might not be worthy of his own series, but his backstory could definitely be a good filler/support/twist for the main plot at some future point.

http://allpoetry.com/GoliathAssassin

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum